PayPal Verified Accounts
Getting Verified Means More Security for You
When sending and receiving funds, “Verified” status serves as your seal of approval. It notifies other PayPal members that you are a verified member with an active bank account. Increase your credibility and the network’s overall security. For your protection, we only accept payments from Verified PayPal accounts. To ensure that our shipments are covered by the PayPal seller agreement, we can only accept verified PayPal accounts. If you are not sure How to get your paypal account verified, You can Buy from here verified Paypal Account.
How Do I Become Verified?
Simply Add and Verify a Bank Account on PayPal. They will deposit two small amounts into your account. Enter these payments on PayPal’s website. Accept a quick phone call from their third-party authentication service to validate your information, and you’re good to go.
Get Verified using your credit card
Give PayPal your credit card information. Two small charges will be made to your card. Return to PayPal and enter the charges along with the corresponding code as they appear on your credit card statement. You will be reimbursed by PayPal for the fees, and your account will be Verified.
Is It Safe to Enter My Personal Information?
Yes! PayPal uses the newest encryption technologies to keep your account information safe and secure. The information that PayPal wants is already on the back of every check you write. Your safety is the most important thing to PayPal and to us. PayPal will never, ever tell anyone about your personal information.
Here’s how to Verify your account:
- Go to your PayPal account and sign in.
- Click Get Verified on the Overview page of your account.
- Choose the method of verification you want to use.
- Type in your information, then click Continue.
- After clicking Confirm, click Submit.
How to Verify a PayPal Account
1. Linking a Bank Account or Debit Card on a Computer
Use your web browser to navigate to Paypal. Sign in now if you’re not currently logged into your account.
Even if you do not have a bank account or debit card, you can still verify your account by submitting identification documents. To do so, go to http://www.paypal.com/policydashboard/process/compliance/cip Sign in (if you aren’t already) and enter the needed information in a web browser. and area.
2. Choose the Pay & Get Paid option. It appears at the top of the page.
3. Select Banks and Cards. It is in the black bar at the page’s top.
4. Select the account type you wish to link. You can verify your PayPal account by linking a bank account or a debit card.
You may choose to link both, but only one is required to validate your account.
5. Choose your bank. The procedures vary slightly based on the type of account you’re using:
If you are linking a bank account, select your bank from the list. If not, you can search for it by entering its name. If not found, click Enter your bank details to manually enter your banking account details.
If you are linking a debit card, you can select the issuing bank from the drop-down menu (if available) or select Debit or credit card to manually enter the card’s information.
6. Provide your bank account or debit card details. If you were able to choose your bank and log in, simply confirm by following the on-screen instructions. If not, you must enter your checking account or debit card information.
Include the routing number and account number when linking a bank account. This information can be found on your check and on your bank statement.
Enter the card number, expiration date, 3-digit CVC code, and any other information requested when linking a debit card.
7. Click the Link Card or Agree and Link button. This button’s text differs depending on the type of account being linked.
If you attached a debit card or were able to choose your bank and link it to PayPal, you are finished!
If you were required to manually enter your bank account information, continue using this approach.
8. Check your bank transactions for two PayPal deposits. After manually entering your bank account information, PayPal will make two modest deposits within three business days. To continue with verification, you will need to locate the amounts of these little deposits.
Some banks may combine the two modest PayPal deposits into one. If this occurs, you will be unable to authenticate your account unless you contact PayPal. For assistance, please visit https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/contact-us.
9. Confirm your two PayPal deposits. After receiving the small deposits from PayPal, you can enter them to complete the verification process. This is how:
Sign in to https://www.paypal.com and navigate to the Wallet tab.
Click your financial details.
If you are not sure How to get your paypal account verified, You can Buy from here verified Paypal Account.
Click Connect your bank in a different manner.
Enter the precise amounts for the two deposits.
Click on Confirm.